Sunday, March 9, 2008

Heuman Pregnancy Shoot









I had the pleasure of photographing Josh and Aubrey Heuman and their beautiful son Landon about a year ago when Landon was only a few months old. All children are beautiful, but Landon was especially gorgeous with his huge blue eyes, incredibly sweet disposition and obvious joy that he inspired within his parents. Now, Aubrey is pregnant again and they asked me to photograph them together and with Landon and to also photograph Landon solo. When talking with them about the shoot, I also found out that Landon's handsome face hadn't gone unnoticed. He had signed with Ford Modeling and had shot his first layout for a Babies R' Us catalog. It will be out in April, Josh said. He is an absolute joyful child and I think I spent nearly as much time holding him (he liked me, apparently) as I did photographing him. This is one of the absolute joys of my job: Giving people heirlooms of their lives and loves and meeting the kind of people like the Heumans who treasure their lives, their loves, their children and want to document that love for infinity.

No comments: